Returning from the grave in search of lost love, the creature roams through the night. Stories of revenants consumed the world of 18th century Europe. Wear A Night With Goethe Ear Wrap and let it whisper to you his tale of horror. Handcrafted from English pewter, this single earring hugs your ear in a bat wing embrace. The antiqued pewter of this bat wing jewelry allows you to gently bend the piece to fit your ear, whereas cheap imitations will usually snap instead of bend. This gothic ear wrap fastens at the left lobe with one surgical steel ear post. Wear A Night With Goethe Ear Wrap alone for a subtle personal accent, or coordinate with pieces such as the Gothic Bat Pendant (AG-P121), or Darkling Bat Hair Slide (AG-HH1), sold separately, for greater impact.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Handcrafted in England
- Displays swooping bat wings
- Possesses a fine level of intricate detail
- Comes as a single ear wrap for the left ear
- An unconventional personal accent or gift idea
- Requires pierced left earlobe to wear
- Made from fine English pewter
- Fastens with one surgical steel ear post
- Height: 3 Inches
- Width: 1.3 Inches
- Depth: 0.7 Inch