The Spanish bust peso was capable of being broken into 8 pieces, earning it the nickname Piece of 8. Like the name of the 8 Reales Bust Peso Replica Coin suggests, this silver coin was worth 8 Spanish Reales when whole! This replica coin is made from spun cast pewter in the shape of a historical Spanish bust peso. The face of the coin has been stamped with the image of the King Ferdinand VII of Spain. This museum quality replica coin is set onto a card that features historical information about the coin on its back. The perfect addition to any collection, this historical replica makes a great gift for pirate enthusiasts, history fans, and coin lovers alike!
- Based on historical Spanish coinage
- Front depicts face of King Ferdinand VII of Spain
- Stamped for an authentic look and feel
- Comes with historical information card
- Ideal for history buffs and pirate enthusiasts
- Made in the USA
- Made from pewter