If you are a harpist looking for an instrument to play at a medieval event, check out the 36 String Meghan Harp with Knotwork Detailing. Handmade from solid sheesham wood, this harp has 36 DuPont nylon strings that cover five octaves from C2 to C7. It has Chelby levers for sharpening notes. The 31 levers engage the strings from the side. This helps to limit the possibility of strings lifting off of the bridge pins. Some of the levers have red or blue caps that allow for easy location of the C- and F-strings, respectively. The strings feature matching coloring.
Next, the harp has a curved pillar. Inlaid knotwork detailing adorns the pillar and neck. The sides of the soundboard angle outward towards the bottom. A carved knotwork pattern adorns the sides of the plywood soundboard. At the bottom of the soundboard, there are two pairs of legs. The legs rest the harp up off the ground. Finally, this harp comes with a tuning tool and an extra string set. This 36 String Meghan Harp is great for playing a wide variety of music, especially medieval and Renaissance music.
Please note that this comes de-tuned.
Please note that this is made with natural materials, color may vary.
- Has 36 strings covering 5 octaves
- Features red and blue coloring for C- and F-strings, respectively
- Levers for sharpening the notes
- Comes with tuning tool and extra set of strings
- Knotwork pattern on the sides of the soundboard
- Great for music enthusiasts
- Made from solid sheesham wood
- Soundboard is plywood
- Strings are DuPont nylon
- When tuning, disengage all levers, tune red strings first, then blue strings, and finish with clear strings. Do not play the harp with missing or broken strings. Replace missing strings promptly. Use a dry, soft cloth for cleaning. Avoid extreme temperatures.
- Height: 51 Inches
- Length: 26 Inches
- Width: 11 Inches
- Weight: 40 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.