No warrior would dare go into battle without their helmet, and Themistokles was no novice to war. The 300 Rise of an Empire Themistokles Vinyl Helmet is modeled after the helmet from the film, so that you can wear it for yourself. Made from quality vinyl, this helmet has a bold bronze design that is pitted and scarred, making it look as though it has seen battle before. It also features a curved crest across the top, making it more distinctive and easily identifiable among other Greek helms. Ideal for costuming, this 300 Rise of an Empire Themistokles Vinyl Helmet is a great way to give yourself and your costume some Greek styling that is worthy of any true hoplite.
- A licensed costume accessory from the 300 Rise of an Empire film
- Based on the helmet worn by General Themistokles
- Features a worn metallic finish with a curved crest topper
- A perfect accessory for casual costuming
- Made from vinyl
- Will fit a head circumference of 22 Inches