Inspired by the 1904 Austrian Saber and the 1917 Cutlass (07-88CS), the 1917 Hybrid Cutlass by Cold Steel combines features from these magnificent weapons to produce a fierce and fluid design for the ultimate close quarters weapon. This functional cutlass features a blackened, short and stiff blade which can be quickly manipulated by the wielder for supreme capacity in both striking and defending. To ensure its incredible durability and potential for holding an edge, it is crafted from high quality 1055 high carbon steel. The handle is made from hardwood for a comfortable grip, and a gleaming guard is featured stretching from the pommel to the base of the blade, providing unparalleled hand protection. A beautiful leather scabbard is included with this sword, allowing for its safe storage and the ability to wear it on your hip. Enjoy the spectacularly strong and light design of the 1917 Hybrid Cutlass by Cold Steel.
- Fully functional
- Blend of 1904 Austrian saber and 1917 cutlass styles
- Long, blackened blade features typical curve
- End has clip point blade design
- D-guard protects hand of wielder
- Includes leather scabbard with copper and bronze fittings
- Blade made of 1055 high carbon steel
- Handle made of rosewood
- Check out our Sword Care and Maintenance Guide for all kinds of info on how to take care of your sword and keep it in its best shape.