The 1898 Parabellum Luger P08 Pistol was one of the first semi-automatic pistols, and because of its unique design it is also one of the most recognizable pistols. First produced in Germany, this pistol saw use throughout World War I and II. This impressive replica is crafted entirely from quality metal parts to feature as realistic look as possible. It even offers working, moving parts that make it almost indistinguishable from a real firearm (although collectors should note that this pistol CANNOT be converted into a working firearm). Sleek in its look, the Luger remains a sought-after pistol even today, despite being over 100 years old. That makes this replica of the 1898 Parabellum Luger P08 Pistol a perfect choice for the collector to own and enjoy.
- A non-firing replica pistol
- Has functional mechanisms
- Possesses a working action and hammer
- Also offers a removable magazine
- Made from solid metal with a textured metal grip
- Has authentic weight, feel, and detailing
- Length: 10 Inches