This miniature will let you celebrate the weapons of war from the Civil War era! Modeled after the artillery of the age, this 1861 Miniature Civil War Gatling Gun embodies the old maxim of more being better – more bullets, more coverage, and more terror. After all, facing the full-sized weapon would be nothing short of terrifying! This handsome accent is crafted entirely in metal with a pewter grey wheel-base and a brass cannon. All the details are there, from the crank firing mechanism to the large round sight. It also features an encased barrel rather than an open-air one. This 1861 Miniature Civil War Gatling Gun is a great collectible and a fine novelty to own, one that sure to serve well as a desk display, shelf sitter, or a conversation piece in your decor.
- Modeled after historic Civil War Gatling guns
- Crafted entirely in cast metal
- Has a pewter-toned wheel-base and a brass colored barrel
- Has crack firing mechanism and all the other fine details
- A perfect collectible and gift idea for any enthusiast
- Overall Length: 6.75 Inches