Bring 16th century warfare, or at least a decorative blade inspired by it, into your own home with the 16th Century German Brass Battle Axe! This replica weapon is an ornate take on the battle axes used by cavalry in southern Germany. The metal blade has an antique brass coloration and elegant fleur scrollwork throughout its surface. One side of the curved axe head is symmetrical and has a club-shaped cut-out at its center. The other side has a long piercing shape, resembling a beak and giving this medieval weapon its historical nickname, Raven Peak. At the end of the wooden shaft is a matching antique brass handle, raised knotwork texturing its surface. Perfect for those intrigued by medieval warfare and historic German weaponry, this eye-catching collectible axe makes a beautiful decoration and conversation-starting display piece.
- Based on historic axe styles of 16th century Germany
- Axe head features ornate scrollwork, wide blade, and curved point
- Antique brass lends authenticity and style to overall design
- Fantastic addition to medieval home decor
- Great gift for weapon collectors and history enthusiasts
- Blade made of metal and handle made of wood
- Length: 29.5 Inches