Based on those used by medieval infantry, the 15th Century French Pewter Battle Axe is a remarkable replica weapon perfect for decorating your home or adding to historical weapon collections. A rampant griffin decorates the axe head. The axe head features conical points at the top and to the side of the blade, itself bearded and displaying a small cross-shaped cut-out. The wooden shaft ends in a matching pewter tone handle that resembles wire wrapping. An excellent display piece or collectible for fans of medieval history and warfare, this medieval battle axe is ready to add a sense of regal ferocity wherever it decorates.
- Based on medieval French axe styles
- Axe head features rampant griffin decoration
- Matching grip has a wire wrapped look
- Great for medieval displays and weapon collection
- Blade made of metal and handle made of wood
- Length: 27.6 Inches