Warrior, as you go on Crusade, you must not forget to guard your head from the enemy. Wear the 14th Century Brass Cross Great Helm. Made from 18 gauge steel, this helmet comes in one size. The helmet secures onto the head with a leather chin strap. Also, the helmet features a great helm shape, cylindrical with a flat top. On the front, a brass plate forms the shape of a cross. The cross covers the center of the helm. On the sides of cross are rectangular eye slots. Below the eye slots are four lines of ventilation holes on each cheek. The holes closest to the front on the bottom row have cross shapes. The helm features a riveted construction. On the inside, the 14th Century Brass Cross Great Helm has an adjustable leather liner. This Crusader helmet is wonderful for LARP battles, cosplay events, and historical conventions.
- Features a contrasting cross design
- Has a distinctive great helm shape
- Lines of ventilation holes
- Internal adjustable liner
- Great for cosplay and conventions
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Liner is leather
- To properly maintain your armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Length: 10.5 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Interior Circumference: 28 Inches
- Weight: 7 Pounds 1 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.