The dual colored style of this 14th C. Two-Toned Hood is a perfect match to our similarly named tunic (item number AH-PA2002). Worn either with it or separately, this hood is certainly an eye-catching accent to any number of authentic ensembles. The hood is split down the middle in terms of coloration. One side is one color, while the other side is a completely different color. The hood is worn about the shoulders, with square-edged fringe along the hem and a deep, pointed hood that can be drawn over the head to help shield the wearer from detection, from the sun, or from any other sort of unpleasantries that they might encounter. A particular feature of note is that this 14th C. Two-Toned Hood possesses an inherent heraldic look, thanks to the dual color design, and that makes this hood a great choice for knights, warriors, and more to wear as a part of their historic attire.
- Made From Fine, Quality Cotton Fabric
- A Cowl Style Accent with a Full Pointed Hood
- Possesses a Colorful, Two-Toned Appearance
- Worn Over the Shoulders
- Offered in A Variety of Sizes and Color Combinations
- Looks Great with Medieval Ensembles, Noble Attires, and More
- Perfect for Festivals, Fairs, LARPs, Events, and More