These leather arm bracers offer an awesome fantasy design that are sure to be a highlight of any outfit. The dramatic shape of the bracer is similar to large dragon scales. Whether you are fighting with or against the dragons, these bracers may help to get you closer to either your friend or foe. Our Dragon Slayer Arm Bracers are crafted from medium weight 7/8 oz. leather and are perfect for light re-enactments, larping, theater, ren fairs, and costumes. If you need these in a thicker leather for SCA please call for more info. Our Dragon Slayer Arm Bracers are sold as a pair and have two straps and buckles for closure. These leather vambraces have a large overall length (see sizing info below) which is on the outer arm, however they taper down in the back so when they are strapped on to your arm they will not be uncomfortable or run into your inner elbow. When choosing your size, you will want to mainly focus on the wrist and forearm circumferences.
- Hand crafted, right here in our shop
- Extreme fantasy design
- Strap and buckle closure
- Made from medium weight 7/8 oz. leather
- Sold as a pair
Sizing and Measurements (Bracer Laid Flat):
- Medium: Fits an 8 Inch Wrist circumference and up. Wrist - 5.5 Inches, Forearm - 7 Inches, Overall Length - 10.5 Inches
- Large: Fits a 9.5 Inch wrist circumference and up. Wrist - 6.5 Inches, Forearm - 8.25 Inches, Overall Length - 12 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges