This is the Official Conquest Undead Armour. Conquest is the biggest LARP gathering in Europe. The Undead Armour is crafted from a new type of Dark Metal finish that gives the steel a rugged, textured look, like it has been around for ages. The dark metal finish also protects against rust and is very durable. It will not rust or scratch upon contact with another metal! This is the newest development in armour and is superior to the regular blackened or gun blued steel. You do not have to keep this armour oiled. This armour comes with all pieces shown except the helmet. This set includes a Breastplate, Backplate, Set of Pauldrons, Full Leg Armor, Tassets, Arm Bracers, Belt and Tabbard. Pair this armour with the matching Undead helmet for an intimidating look. The armor is crafted from 18 gauge steel, and all pieces attach by strap and buckle for a secure fit. The tabbard is one size and is black with a white Undead skull featured in the bottom center.
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Comes with all armour shown
- Armour attaches by strap and buckle
- Includes breastplate, backplate, tassets, bracers, pauldrons, greaves, belt and tabbard
- Arm Bracers: Wrist - 6.5 Inches, Forearm - 8 Inches, Length - 10.5 Inches
- Greaves: Ankle - 8 Inches, Calf - 10 Inches, Length - 13.5 Inches
- Medium Cuirass: Chest - 40 to 46 Inches, Waist - 40 to 44 Inches, Shoulder to Waist - 24 Inches
- Large Cuirass: Chest - 46 to 53 Inches, Waist - 46 to 50 Inches, Shoulder to Waist - 26 Inches
- Tassets: Length - 12.5 Inches, Width - 13.5 Inches
- Tabbard: 21 Inches Across, 55 Inches Long
- Belt: Fits up to a 53 Inch Waist, 2 Inches Wide
These are measurements of the armour only. These measurements do not include the straps or buckles.