Our LARP Throwing Knives are great for those moments in battle when you just cannot get within a swords reach of your enemy. Never fear, you came prepared right? If not, you had better pick up a few of these handy throwing knives. They are inexpensive and come in handy when you need them the most. Our throwing weapons are a coreless weapon that are made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred and are heavily coated with silicone. Tap into your inner assassin and arm yourself with throwing weapons. Your enemy will never see the attack coming!
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A super low price, great accessory weapon
- High safety, approved by the top organizations
- Strong latex coating
- A coreless weapon
- Made from durable closed celled foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone to ensure long life a durability
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
- Handle Length: 3 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.75 Inches
This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items.
first to write a review.
How would you rate your overall satisfaction with this item?
How would you rate the quality of this item?
Was the item you ordered accurately described on the website?
Would you Recommend this item?
How would you rate your experience purchasing from Medieval Collectibles?
Very light, very soft. So very safe.
This does mean that it only goes about 20 feet with a hard throw, and not all that straight. Excellent for short range in a lightest touch game
Reviewed by Chris
4/21/2015 6:49:09 PM
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges