Similar to the greaves worn by Russell Crowe in the movie Gladiator, these leather greaves are made of thick armor grade leather (13/15 oz.) and have two buckles in the back for securing them on to your legs. They are made to your specific measurement. Please note that these are designed to cover your knee. We ask for your measurement from top of foot to top of knee. This is how long the greave will be. At the widest point, around the calf area they are 10.5 wide. Available in black, brown, dark red, royal blue, or green.
- Hand Crafted from Top Quality 13/15 oz. Armour Leather
- Great for Medieval, Knight or Roman looks
- Can be used in SCA or LARP
- Straps and buckles included
- These greaves are custom made to your size. Select the measurement closest to your actual measurement from the top of your foot to the top of your knee. *See our return policy for information on custom items.*
first to write a review.
How would you rate your overall satisfaction with this item?
How would you rate the quality of this item?
Was the item you ordered accurately described on the website?
Would you Recommend this item?
How would you rate your experience purchasing from Medieval Collectibles?
For $69.00, you're not getting one, but TWO leather greaves.
These things are much more thick than I had anticipated. They are very solid and fit very comfortable. I'm really quite amazed. I am using this to go with a Jedi costume in addition to the Gladiator Pauldron I also purchased from Medieval Collectibles.
I totally see myself using these greaves for other things aside from larp, costuming, etc. such as possibly even motorcyle (when I learn to ride) as well as other outdoor activities. These would probably best go with leather gaiters worn underneath.
I purchased the 20" size and it securely fits from my ankle to my knee. I'm 6'4" and I'm glad to have an item that can go with my height.
The straps are adjustable.
Reviewed by Elliott
3/29/2015 4:41:17 PM
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges