Our medieval lion crest sword is an exclusive design featuring a regal rampant lion symbolizing courage and strength, hand carved into the solid brass pommel. A solid hardwood handle covered in black leather is sectioned by solid brass spacers. The sword sports a 27.5 inch long, 1.875 inch wide carbon steel, functional blade. The blade of the Lion Crest sword has fullers, which help reduce its weight. This sword a must for every collector of medieval weaponry. The overall length of this well-balanced sword is 34.5 inches, and includes a wood scabbard covered in black leather. This is a medieval lion crest sword that Richard the Lionheart would have been proud to wield.
- Heraldic Rampant Lion Pommel
- Hardwood Handle Covered in Black Leather with Solid Brass Spacers
- Carbon Steel Battle Ready Blade
- Wooden Sheath Covered in Black Leather Included
- Overall Length: 34.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 27.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.875 Inches