Black cats have something of a bad reputation. After all, how could something so adorable be bad luck? The Pentagram and Black Cat Art Scroll is bewitching, depicting a kitty cat backed by a symbol of old magic and mysticism. This art scroll depicts the fine fantasy artwork of Lisa Parker, although this piece in general edges more towards witchy style, rather than pure fantasy. The central design on this art scroll is a forest green backing, almost like that of emerald moss or grass. Set over that rich backing is a pale yellow pentacle, woven of fine knots and decorated with green leaves across its surface. Seated atop the pentacle at the very center is a pretty black cat, complete with its own pentacle collar and piercing black eyes that stare out at the world. Set around the central design, at each of the art scrolls four corners, are four trinity knots, each set with a yellow gem at their center. This wall scroll is made in polyurethane, and it reproduces the art perfectly, while featuring two black scroll ends, one of which is attached to a short black cord for easy hanging and display. The art print scroll measures approximately 12 inches long and 10 inches wide. It has just a touch of Wiccan style, just enough to make it fit in perfectly with similar themes, while also being general enough that this Pentagram and Black Cat Art Scroll can also make for a great decoration in just about any other themed decor that you might have, too!
- Features the Artwork of Fantasy Artist Lisa Parker
- Creates A Bewitching Black Cat and Pentacle on a Green Background
- Depicted on a Polyurethane Wall Scroll
- Quick and Easy to Hang and Display
- A Stunning Piece of Attractive Celtic and Wiccan Wall Decor
- Length: 12 Inches
- Width: 10 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges