Nothing is safe when zombies arise. Zombified animals will be the least of your worries, though, so long as gnomes are around. After all, no one suspects the gnome until you have a Zombified Crawler Garden Gnome gnawing on your ankle! This gruesome lawn ornament takes the classic overall look of the typical garden gnome and twists it, mutating the design with zombie infection until it is nothing like the original! Still, all the classic elements are there, making this a frightful piece for any zombie apocalypse prepper to have! This garden gnome features a tattered green shirt, cracked brown trousers, black boots, and the iconic red hat. The gnome is cracked in places to give it that zombified look, while featuring a monstrous face complete with one eyeball hanging out - a key symptom of this gnome being not quite as healthy as it should be. The gnome has a hungry zombie smile, as well as skeletal hands and a blood-stained beard. The statuary is made from cold cast resin, which is hand-painted in classic garden gnome colors, to give it that fun mix of familiar and freaky. Set it in your yard to show your support of the zombie cause, and you can enjoy the fun-loving havoc that this Zombie Crawler Garden Gnome might create. Just keep an eye out, in case it starts turning all of your other lawn ornaments into zombies, too.
- Made from Fine Cold Cast Resin
- Hand-painted in Bright and Vivid Colors
- A Classic Garden Gnome With a Violent Zombie Twist
- Possesses an Extreme Level of Detail
- A Fun And Funny Touch of Zombie Horror For Any to Enjoy
- Height: 7 Inches
- Length: 5.25 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges