Dragons are normally very impressive creatures, yet this Guardian Dragon Sandstorm Ball takes the design to a new level by adding in a wicked looking electronic gizmo that blends movement and color into one stunning visual. This impressive accent is crafted in cold cast resin, featuring a dark, hand-painted, stone-like finish on the dragon and the base, which wrap around an orb that is filled with sand particulates. The base is round and decorated with arches and medieval patterning, while featuring the dragons tail, which wraps around the base too. Perched atop the orb is the dragon, which uses its claws to hold itself in place so that it can look about, head held high like the noble creature that it is. The dragons wings are spread slightly and curl around the sphere, as if it serves to protect the sandstorm globe. Of course, the truly unique feature of this accent is the globe, which, when activated, causes the particulates to move and blow, creating a miniature sandstorm within. The item is sound-activated, and it also requires AA batteries for power, which are not included. Sandstorms and dragons are two things that people do not see every day, but this Guardian Dragon Sandstorm Ball combines the two, allowing you to experience one or the other with as little effort as a casual glance or a simple clap of your hands!
- Crafted from Fine Cold Cast Resin
- Hand-painted to Feature Stunning Detail
- Decorated with a Great, Detailed Stone Dragon
- Requires AA Batteries for Power (Batteries Not Included)
- Sandstorm Feature is Sound Activated
- A Stunning and Interesting Little Accent to See
- Makes for a Great Home Decor Piece or Gift Idea
- Height: 10 Inches
- Length: 6.75 Inches
- Width: 6.25 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges