Swords are a symbol of power and might, and so many rulers tend to favor carrying them, even if they did not use them. In the days of ancient Rome, though, some Caesars were as much warriors as rulers, which made a Roman Caesarean Sword perfect for them. After all, if you were a warrior once, why give up the status and honor that afforded you by laying down your sword when you began to rule? Better, instead, to keep it all, and wear your sword with pride. This impressive Roman-style gladius carries the name of Caesar, and possesses an ornate, yet effective look worthy of any ruler. The straight-edged steel blade echoes the size and shape of a gladius, with a sharp point and a squared guard. The hilt is made from wood, featuring a dark guard and a matching square pommel, with a lighter, white-hued grip with spiral patterning. Included with the sword is an ornate scabbard that features carrying rings mounted at the throat (so that the sword can be worn in classic, vertical Roman fashion). For those who want to own the sword of a Caesar, there is no finer time than now, and this Roman Caesarean Sword puts an elegant yet effective looking blade in your hands, one that any ruler would be glad to own, carry, and wield.
- Based on the Classic Roman Gladius
- Possesses a Straight Blade with a Fine Point
- The Blade is Made from Fine Steel
- Hilt is Wood, with Light and Dark Tones and A Spiral Carved Grip
- Includes an Ornate Scabbard with Carrying Rings
- A Fine Collectible, Display Piece, and Costume Weapon
- Blade Length: 26 Inches
- Overall Length: 32.5 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges