The dress might have been the common choice for the ladies of the medieval era, but it was not always worn alone. Sometimes, this Full Length Medieval Under Dress would have accompanied it for reasons of style as well as for layering. This under dress is very similar in design to a classic medieval chemise, being made from a light-weight fabric that is soft and comfortable to wear. Traditionally, a garment like this would have been worn under the dress to give it more body, as well as to make it more comfortable. In the colder seasons, a garment like this under your dress also offered a bit of extra defense against the chill of the season, too. Plus, when the modesty of a dress is of concern, this undergarment provides a bit more coverage, opening up more options for the lady who wears it! The garment is loose and flowing, with a full length skirt and bell sleeves. The fabric is heavy enough to not be totally transparent, but it is just sheer enough to reveal a silhouette. This under dress is offered in one standard size, as well as in three different colors. The Full Length Medieval Under Dress is a perfect companion to all sorts of different dresses, making it a must-have accent that any lady can benefit from, because, after all, a bit more shaping for the dress and a bit more layering are good things to have, especially when hitting parties or fairs and doubly so in the cooler months!
- A Dress Made from Lightweight Fabric
- Features Bell Sleeves and A Full Length Skirt
- Semi-Transparent - Designed to be Worn Under Dresses
- Extremely Comfortable to Wear
- Great for Renaissance Fairs, Medieval Events, and Costumes of Various Sorts
- Standard: Fits up to a Womens Dress Size 12
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges