The 1851 cap and ball revolver was a favorite during American Civil War, and even after cartridge revolvers came out, it remained a staple of the gunfighters arsenal. This Polished Nickel and Gold M1851 Navy Revolver recreates that well-loved firearm. Such was the popularity of the M1851 Navy revolver that even well-known figures, like General Robert E. Lee and noted outlaw John Henry Doc Holliday were said to use one! This particular model is based on Colts first run of the pistol, as it features a cylinder that is engraved with the Battle of Campeche, a victory won by the Texas Navy. Originally, Colt engraved this image onto the cylinder as a sign of appreciation, as Texas purchase of this revolver in large quantities was Colts first major success in the gun trade. The barrel and frame are further decorated with rich scrollwork patterns. The pistols finish is also quite distinctive, as it features a two-toned finish of polished nickel frame accented by a gold cylinder, shell ejector, hammer, and trigger. The grip is faux ivory, which further appeals to the elegant look of this impressive pistol. It is made entirely from synthetic and metallic parts, and it features a working action and shell ejector, which adds a sense of realism to this replica pistol that is hard to beat. Being a replica, this pistol cannot be modified or made to fire live rounds, which helps to make it incredibly safe, as well. It is a collector classic, that much is to be sure, and gun enthusiasts of all ages and sizes who love the Civil War and its arms are sure to fall in love with this Polished Nickel and Gold M1851 Navy Revolver.
- A Detailed Replica of the M1851 Colt Navy Revolver
- Has an Incredibly Real Look and Feel
- Working Action Offers Amazing Realism
- Features a Polished Two-Toned Body with Engraved Details and Scrollwork
- Offers a Textured, Faux Ivory Grip
- A Non-Firing Replica Revolver
- A Great Collectible, Prop Weapon, or Gift Idea
- Overall Length: 13 Inches
- Barrel Length: 7.5 Inches
- Overall Weight: 2.3 lbs.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges