There is almost a formal presence to this dagger, one perhaps inspired by the unique carvings that adorn its surface. These very designs contribute to its appearance as an Ornate Medieval Dagger, one that is well-suited to the noblest of characters. Both the hilt and the blade take center stage as far as this daggers design goes, because both are equally detailed with fine accents. The stainless steel blade is etched along its length, while the hilt features a brass guard and pommel, both intricately carved and detailed, with a black leather grip set between them. Included with the dagger is a matching scabbard, also wrapped in black leather, and also set with brass accents to enhance its design. Twin rings adorn the scabbard for easy wearing, while an iconic caduceus stave adorns the scabbards chape decoration. This Ornate Medieval Dagger makes for quite the display piece, one that others are bound to appreciate, whether they see it hanging at your side or see it displayed in your home.
- Crafted in Fine Stainless Steel
- Blade is Heavily Etched with Designs
- Brass Hilt Creates a Yellow-Gold Finish
- Richly Detailed with Fine Carvings and Designs
- Includes a Black Scabbard with Brass Accents
- A Fine Costume Weapon or a Stunning Addition to a Display or Collection
- Overall Length: 15.5 Inches