Modeled after the spring scissors of antiquity, these Medieval Scissors are an impressive collectible, one that recreates the casual tools of the Dark Age and brings it to the modern era, so that any might use and enjoy these shears. Based on the design of shears that hails back as far as ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, these medieval scissors utilize a piece of spring-steel, which ensures that when you apply pressure to the blades and release, they spring right back into place, ready for use again. These scissors are crafted entirely in carbon steel, and their dark, forged finish makes them look like an authentic part of any ladys sewing kit or household tools. The scissors measure approximately 5.25 inches long. They are hardy and effective, and that ensures that these Medieval Scissors can not only serve as a nice tool, but also as a fine addition to add to your own collection of medieval items.
- Crafted Entirely in Carbon Steel
- A Classic Recreation of Medieval Spring Scissors
- Features Two Blades, Bound at the Middle
- Spring-Steel Curve Keeps the Scissors in the Proper Shape
- A Great Collectible and a Fine Medieval Tool