Designed and introduced in the middle of the 16th Century, the Morion Helmet is an iconic part of the classic conquistador look. Beyond that, though, it is also a highly protective helmet that serves well in keeping the wearers noggin safe. The helmet features a great, rounded dome crown that is accented with a tall central ridge, which ensures that blows are guided down the side of the helmet instead of striking true on the center, while the flared edges along the base of the helmet help to keep any potential debris or projectiles from falling into the wearers face. Cheek guards extend from the bottom of the helmet to provide a bit more defense as well, while also featuring small leather ties that secure the helmet under the chin and to the skull. Little brass accents adorn the crown of the helmet too, enhancing its appeal with a bit of gleaming detail. Attached to the back of the helmet is also a small opening that can be used to secure a plume (although plumage is not included). The interior of the helmet features a cloth liner. Crafted from 18 gauge steel, this Morion Helmet is a hardy helmet that serves well when it comes to providing protection to its wielder, and when paired with other Spanish influenced items (like our Spanish Breastplate, item number 300452), it serves to make the perfect Conquistador look for reenactments and other events.
- A Recreation of the Classic Spanish Morion Helmet
- Crafted from 18 Gauge Steel
- Decorated with Flared Ridges and Brass Accents
- Features a Brass Plume Holder on the Back
- Adorned with Protective Ear Flaps for Added Protection
- Possesses an Internal Liner and Chin Strap
- A Great Helmet for Costuming, Fair Going, or Display
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges