Anyone who has seen Lord of the Rings can tell you that elves are wicked and deadly archers. And now, you can maybe channel some of their peerless skill, by tucking a dozen or so of these Lothlorien Arrows into your quiver, when you go shooting. These arrows are sold in quantities of one dozen (12), and are designed to resemble the fine arrows that elven archers would have preferred, with each one possessing a crisp and clean design worthy of note. Each arrow is crafted from fine birch wood and spined to perfection, featuring wood self-nocks. The arrow shaft is left pale in color, while being sealed to ensure its color as well as its overall strength and performance in the field. The fletching is white, which matches the arrows color profile and overall look nicely, and is secured to the shaft via wrapped threading. The arrows come with attached arrowheads, which are field tips that serve well for a variety of shooting purposes. Strong and sturdy, these arrows are fully functional and perfect for use, making them an ideal choice for reenactors, hunters, target shooters, hobbyists, aficionados, and more. Plus, they serve perfectly well alongside many of the bows featured right here, on our site! Firing the Lothlorien Arrows will not immediately confer on you the skill and power of archers like Legolas or Haldir, but you can bet that they will make your shots a bit more distinctive as you send elven arrows soaring down range at your target of choice.
How to Order:
Order arrows to match the draw length and draw weight of your bow. These arrows are all 30 inches in length, and so should be fired only from bows that have a 30 inch draw length or shorter. They are available in three different draw weights, which you should match as closely as possible to your bow.
- High Quality, Hand Crafted Arrows
- Fully Functional and Ready to Be Fired
- Made from Quality Birch Wood
- Features a Pale Finish with Vibrant White Fletching
- Tipped with Steel Field Tip Arrowheads
- Made for Target Practice, Competition, Reenactment, and More
first to write a review.
How would you rate your overall satisfaction with this item?
How would you rate the quality of this item?
Was the item you ordered accurately described on the website?
Would you Recommend this item?
How would you rate your experience purchasing from Medieval Collectibles?
Love these arrows they look great!
Reviewed by Andrew
1/10/2015 2:39:09 PM
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges