Dragons have long been a symbol of royalty and nobility, as well as of personal power. And now, that is a symbol you can show off, both on your person and in your decor, just by adding this Brass Royal Dragon Dagger to your collection of arms. Detail is one thing that this dagger is definitely not short on, as it possesses a wealth of intricate features that are sure to catch and hold an onlookers attention. The dagger blade is made from stainless steel and laser-etched to feature a black flame pattern along the blade. The blade has a gentle curve on the edge, while its reverse side echoes the random peaks of a crackling flame. The hilt of the dagger is stylized to resemble a standing dragon with its head held tall and its wings opened wide, while the grip functions as the dragons extended body, complete with a finger-ring at the tip. The dagger also includes a decorative sheath that continues the overall dragon look, as it features an azure-blue base set with cast-metal fittings that form a series of swirled designs, as well as a single dragon that sits on the back edge of the scabbard. Because of the feet on the dagger hilt, this dagger will stand on its own. Possessed of a unique and distinctive look, this Brass Royal Dragon Dagger is a great fantasy blade to tuck into your sash, as well as a phenomenal accent to add to your decor, just to give it that sense of draconian power and prestige.
- Blade is Crafted from Quality Stainless Steel
- Features a Polished Brass Finish and an Etched Flame Design
- Dagger Hilt Is Formed from a Cast-Metal Dragon
- Feet on the Guard Allows this Dagger to Stand Independently
- Includes a Matching Cast-Metal Dragon Sheath
- A Fantastic Costume Dagger or Display Piece
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges