Excalibur may have been King Arthurs most well-known sword, but it was likely not his only one. This Pendragon Sword is a blade fit for a king, with all the regal style to be Excalibur and all the functional clout to be a battle-ready weapon. Styled after the iconic swords of the Crusades era, sometime during the 12th century, this sword features a broad blade, a straight cross guard, and a round pommel, giving it a direct and effective design that any warrior would appreciate. The forged, high carbon blade measures 33 inches long and is nearly two inches thick, giving it an intimidating girth, while the twin fullers, which run about three-fourths the length of the blade, help to give it a good center of balance. The swords straight guard is gold plated and features round decorations where the quillons terminate. The round pommel is also gold plated and helps to further improve the balance of the blade, while the gleaming gold coloration ensures that this blade stays regal in its form. Diamond-shaped studs decorate the grip, ensuring that it fits nicely and securely into the hand when held, swung, or used. The blade comes unsharpened, but the high carbon steel will hold an edge nicely if later sharpened by the owner. It is crafted by Windlass Steel. Is it Excalibur? Is it the Sword in the Stone? In your hands, it could be, as this Pendragon Sword is a blade worthy of legendary kings, just as its name implies.
- Crafted by Windlass Steel
- Has a Hand Forged Blade of High Carbon Steel
- Comes Unsharpened (But can be Sharpened Later, at User Preference)
- Has an Effective Yet Ornate Gold Plated Guard and Pommel
- Wood Grip with Diamond Studs Ensures a Solid Hold
- Decorative and Functional
- A Solid Display Piece or Gift Idea
- Overall Length: 41.75 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16ths an Inch
- Weight: 3 lbs. 7 oz.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges