Fortuna is considered to be a more abstract Roman deity, but one not lacking in power, either. This Fortuna Statue depicts this capricious goddess in her most classic form, that of a blindfolded woman who can bring either good luck or misfortune. Fortuna was considered to be capricious because she embodied both good luck and bad, meaning that at times, she could be generous and giving, while others Fortuna was responsible for all the bad luck that could rob you of all you had. In this statue, she appears as a young woman, dressed in a flowing Roman robe. Her eyes are covered with a blindfold, indicating that fortune and luck are impartial. In her hands, she holds a horn-shaped cornucopia that overflows with coins, indicating her power over not only luck, but also wealth. This stunning statue is crafted entirely in cold cast bronze, which is a variant of cold cast resin that is mixed with powdered bronze to give the statue a finish more like that of cast bronze metal. It is also hand painted, which infuses some color into the statue and enhances its already impressive detail. This Roman goddess statue stands approximately 7.25 inches tall. There is no promise that this Fortuna Statue will bring you wealth, luck, or fortune, but what it will bring you is a stylish new accessory that you can use when you decorate your home.
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- A Beautifully Hand Painted Statue
- Depicts the Roman Goddess of Wealth and Luck, Fortuna
- Features an Impressive Level of Detail
- Makes for a Stunning Decoration
- A Great Home Decor Piece or Gift Idea
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges