The idea of a vampire being a sultry and seductive maiden is kept alive in this Await the Night Statue. Appearances can be deceiving, though, as this vampiress is more than just a gothic beauty. Like all vampires, she is also a consummate predator! This impressive statue is inspired by the artwork of Anne Stokes, and as such, it recreates the artists designs in stunning detail. Like the original, this statue depicts a beautiful vampiress as she sits atop her coffin, awaiting the dying of the light so that she can venture out into the world under cover of darkness. She is a sultry creature, possessed of unearthly beauty that touches upon the gothic. She dressed in a stunning black and red dress that is fit for a bride of Dracula, while the tomb she perches atop of is no less fitting for dead royalty. The sides of the tomb are decorated in classic designs, while also featuring a sinister touch, given from skulls that are woven into the tombs design. This statue is crafted in poly-stone, which is a variant of cold cast resin that is mixed with powdered stone to give the statue a finer feel and finish. It is also hand painted, which ensures a great level of detail as well as a vibrant level of color. This gothic statue stands approximately 7.5 inches tall. Dark, deathly, and hauntingly beautiful, this Await the Night Statue is a great piece of vampire decor that is sure to excite collectors and enthusiasts of all sorts, making it a great gift to give or receive!
- Made from Cold Cast Resin and Powdered Stone
- A Beautifully Hand Painted Statue
- Inspired by the Artwork of Anne Stokes
- Depicts a Gorgeous Vampiress Atop a Grey Gothic Grave
- Features an Impressive Level of Detail
- Makes for a Stunning Decoration
- A Great Home Decor Piece or Gift Idea
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges