As a sidearm, the dagger has been used for centuries, both for reasons of defense and for reasons of personal decoration. This Black Richard the Lionheart Dagger is a brilliant showpiece that echoes the heraldry of this great English crusader king. As a dagger, this little replica weapon has the quite impressive look, ranging from a decorative hilt to a sturdy looking blade, giving it all the appeal of a true medieval weapon. Yet this replica features none of the danger thanks to a 10.5 inch long blade that cannot be sharpened. The blade is, however, crafted from metal alloy to look real, possessing even a fuller down its short length. The hilt is truly impressive, featuring ornate styling, as well as the triple lion heraldry of King Richard on the central part of the guard. More lions decorate the arms of the guard, while the pommel of the dagger features the traditional crusaders cross, echoing Richards prowess as a crusader, a knight, and a warrior. Included with the dagger is a matching sheath that features black coloration, as well as metal furnishings that are decorated with an R for Richard and an L for Lionheart. The dagger measures approximately 16.5 inches long. AS it is perfectly safe, this Black Richard the Lionheart Dagger makes for either a great display piece or a costume weapon, as well as a great gift to give to anyone you might know who favors King Richard, his crusades, and any of his other exploits.
- Blade is Crafted from Metal Alloy
- Dagger Cannot Be Sharpened, Making it Safe to Carry
- Features a Heraldic Lion Guard
- Hilt Possesses a Rich, Dark Metal Finish
- Pommel is Decorated with a Crusader Cross
- Includes a Matching Scabbard with the Kings Initials
- A Perfect Medieval Collectible, Gift Idea, or Reenactment Dagger
- Blade Length: 10.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 5 Inches
- Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.