One of the most powerful Wizards in all of Middle-earth, Gandalf the Grey joins the quest to reclaim the Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor and the great treasure that lies within its stone halls from a fire breathing dragon, Smaug the Terrible. Gandalfs staff appears to be a natural piece of wood, but the crown of the shaft holds something supernatural. Within the crown, the wood has grown around a hollow, white lattice-shaped bulb. The lattice is vaguely Elven in design, and holds a great power. At Gandalfs command, he can cause the crown to illuminate and light his way at night, or to spark a blue flame to ignite fire. The staff is also imbued with a great strength, allowing Gandalf to shatter stone with one strike.
This authentically detailed replica is a reproduction casting of the actual filming prop built by the production Art Department in New Zealand and used in the motion picture, The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey. This replica has been painstakingly and meticulously recreated using only the finest grade materials and top quality craftsmanship to ensure that this movie replica looks like it has come to you directly from the silver screen. The staff measures approximately 73 inches tall and possesses finely cast details that perfectly capture the wooden look and feel of this wizarding staff. It possesses authentic hand painted coloring, as well as elven styled G rune symbolic of Gandalf the Grey. Close attention to detail was a top priority during its construction, ensuring the utmost detail possible on each piece. It is presented with a certificate of authenticity and a wall display.
- Crafted from Poly-resin
- Hand Painted to Give It the Utmost Detailing
- A Licensed Lord of the Rings Weapon
- Adorned with an Elven G Rune
- Includes a Steel Display and a Certificate of Authenticity
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges