You may not have the luxury of riding on a Viking longship wherever you go, but you can wear one around your neck in the form of this Viking Ship Pendant, in the hopes that it will lend speed and swiftness to whatever journeys you might undertake. Viking longships were known for being swift and, more importantly, shallow-bottomed and stable, which allowed them to take their grand vessels onto the ocean and up rivers, which ensured that while other raiders were limited to what horses or hands could carry, Vikings could hit villages and cart away far more, with greater speed and swiftness. This is why they were feared, after all. This impressive pendant depicts a frontal view of what a Viking longship might have looked like. The angle gives a good look at the bow of the ship, showing the ships stem and hull, as well as a line of Viking shields that are resting along the fore of the ship. Along the center mast, a sail is held up to keep the Viking ship moving forward at a steady clip. The pendant has a rich silver hue, which comes from its all-metal construction as well as from its attractive silver plating. It is a simple and stylish little pendant that's double-sided, featuring the same image on both sides. Given that men and women can both share a love of Vikings, both sexes can enjoy this pendant with ease. Please note that it does not include a necklace, though a chain can be purchased separately on this site. Vikings were a fearsome bunch of raiders, although they typically gave the world as much as they took. One thing that they did give was this impressive Viking Ship Pendant, with its gleaming silver finish and its stunning Viking style.
- Features Impressive Detailing
- A Double Sided Pendant
- Crafted from Solid Metal
- Plated with 0.925 Sterling Silver
- Great for Casual Wear
- Can Be Worn by Both men and women
- Chain Not Included
- Height: 2 Inches
- Diameter: 1.375 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges