Having a World War II M1 Garand replica is well and good, but if you want to carry it, how exactly do you cart it around? Pick up this WWII M1 Infantry Rifle Scabbard, which will allow you to carry it across your back with ease! This scabbard will sling the rifle at your side like a sword from the olden days, only this rifle will likely look infinitely deadlier! This scabbard is crafted from high quality brown leather and features brass hardware, which accents its look considerably. It also features a brass cocking handle cover, as well as all the straps necessary to secure the rifle to your side or to a jeep or horse, if need-be. It is perfect for storing away your M1 Infantry Rifle away, keeping it safe and secure when in storage or when being carried around. It measures approximately 31 inches long, which is just long enough to cover the barrel and the frame, while leaving the stock exposed for an easy draw. Pair this with your existing M1 Infantry Rifle (AC-22-1105) to create an inseparable pair that will awe all those who see it, whether they are looking at it when it is on display or admiring it when you carry it around with you, either at a reenactment or on stage.
- A Scabbard for the M1 Infantry Rifle
- Crafted from Quality Brown Leather
- Features Polished Brass Hardware
- Includes All Appropriate Straps
- Fits the M1 Infantry Rifle replica (AC-22-1105)
- Perfect for Carrying or Storing your M1 Rifle Replica
- Length: 31 Inches
- Weight: 3 lbs.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges