A good paladin knows that while heavy armor provides a good defense, the best defense comes from both adequate protection and proper skill and technique. That means wearing a good pair of bracers, like these Paladins Bracers, to keep your hands mobile. These bracers perfectly mimic the classic style of plate armor that was favored by medieval warriors hundreds of years ago, yet these bracers are not made of plate metal. Deceptive in their appearance, these fantastic looking bracers are made entirely from high quality leather, possessing a stunning and rich brown hue that is accented with black, making them look just as regal as metal armor once did! Not only do these bracers provide great protecting for your arms, covering them in regal leather plate decorated with riveted black leather adornments, but they also feature hand guards, which flex and move as you use your hand, as well as black leather couters, which provide a bit of protection to the elbow. These knightly bracers are available in only one color, which perfectly accents our other Paladins Armor pieces. It is also available in one size, although thanks to the D-ring laces, these bracers are also highly adjustable. They are designed to cover the whole forearm, from wrist and hand up to the elbow. The Paladins Bracers are a great way to protect your hands when you engage in a few friendly LARP battles, especially when you consider that these bracers not only provide good protection, but they are also great for letting you retain a great deal of your own manual dexterity, which means intricate sword twists and agile strikes are not nearly as hard to make!
- Made from High Quality Leather
- Handcrafted for Superior Quality and Detail
- Features Forearm, Elbow, Wrist, and Limited Hand Protection
- Helmet Features D-Ring Laces for Wearing
- A Perfect Armor for Heroic Paladins, Virtuous Knights, and Regal Chevaliers
- Ideal for Use at LARP Events, Renaissance Fairs, Stage Productions, and More
- Comes In One Adjustable Size
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges