The axe was a popular weapon during medieval times for a variety of reasons, the least of which was ease of construction. The Vikings, in particular, had a love for the axe, and one of their typical weapons is recreated here in this Viking Field Axe. The axe features a rounded, oval-shaped hardwood handle that is designed to prevent the axe head from slipping or sliding down the handle or flying off the haft. The axe head possesses a subtle, bearded shape that provides a large cutting edge that is perfect for sinking deep into targets. The axe measures approximately 32 inches long from end to end, and the axe blade, or bit, measures approximately 8.5 inches. Please note that any weapon designed for combat should be handled with care. Due to its design, this axe is an effective weapon for use in training and reenactment. Its historic design also makes the Viking Field Axe a great piece to display in your mead hall.
- A Fully Functional Viking Axe
- Axe Head Is Highly Polished Steel
- Possesses a Subtle Beaded Blade
- Utilizes a Special Handle Design that Minimizes Axe Head Slippage
- Well-suited for use as a weapon
- Great for Use and For Display
- Blade Length: 8.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 32 Inches
- Overall Weight: 2.5 lbs.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges