Nobody ever said that death was pretty, and that same can be said of the grim reaper itself. And if this is an accurate representation, then the Reaper of Lost Souls Fiberglass Sculpture definitely paints a more eerie and sinister portrait of death. This sculpture truly is a massive decoration that features an absolutely stunning level of detail. Depicting death in all its glory, this skeletal figure stands tall while wearing a black cloak, which it pulls open to reveal the spooky interior of deaths regalia. Held within its cloak is, of course, its skeletal rib cage, as well as so much more. Swirling within the black folds of cloth are the faces of countless lost souls, some smiling, some wailing, and all trapped by deaths cloak. For its part, death has remained hooded, although its mouth is opened as if roaring or threatening, while its eyes (when activated) glow and pulse a vibrant red color. This impressive sculpture is made from quality fiberglass, which makes it a strong decoration that is perfect for indoor or outdoor decoration. It measures approximately 5.5 feet (66 inches) tall and is battery operated, requiring 3 AA batteries (which are not included). The statue also makes spooky sounds. For a truly spooky and terrifying reaper to stand around among your own Halloween decorations, there is none more frightening than the Reaper Of Lost Souls Fiberglass Sculpture.
- An Incredible Grim Reaper Sculpture
- Features the Faces of Lost Souls
- Impressively Detailed Appearance
- Made from Durable Fiberglass
- Makes Sounds and Features Flashing Eyes
- Requires 3 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Perfect for Halloween Decoration and Horror Decor
- Height: 5.5 Feet (66 Inches)
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges