No matter what type of monster or ghoul you face, there is at least one method that can be reliably used to put each and every one into their grave. Like the Monstrous Decapitated Head suggests, cutting its head off will end any monsters existence. Whether it is a vampire, a zombie, a ghoul, or just some sub-human monstrosity, cutting its head off will usually always result in a swift and immediate end to whatever horrifying creature you find yourself facing down. This severed head could represent any of the previously mentioned beasties, featuring a human face with inhuman features. Its skin is sickly and sallow, with wrinkles across its hairless head, while its eyes are sunken and colored a vivid blue. They focus down on the smoothly cut edges of the creatures neck, which appears to have been severed with one clean, easy blow. The creatures mouth is opened just slightly, revealing a row of white fangs and teeth, while simultaneously letting a trickle of blood run down the corner of its mouth. This severed head is made from foam filled latex, which gives it a pliable shape will still imparting a level of durability. When you are looking for a trophy to display your vampire, ghoul, or zombie hunting prowess, or you just want a severed head of something suitably monstrous to create a terrifying atmosphere, then this Monstrous Decapitated Head will fit that need quite nicely.
- Features Vaguely Human Shape and Features
- Life Sized Decapitated Head
- Great Zombie, Vampire, or Sub-Human Monster Head
- Fantastic Trophy for Monster Hunters
- Possible Accessory or Weapon for Undead or Mutant Beasts
- An Incredible and Macabre Horror Decoration
- Height: 11 Inches
- Length: 8 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges