Whoever is responsible for the Tortured Severed Head obviously had great hatred for zombies - or for this person, zombie or not. The face is frozen in a ghastly expression of pain, possibly because the pain was inflicted before the head was removed. This severed head has pale skin, almost sickly or deathly in color, along with faint discolorations, like bruises, all across the heads surface. Veins can be seen sticking out near one temple, although that could be as much from strain and agony as it could zombification. The heads mouth is wide open as if screaming, while a trickle of blood stains the area just under its nose. The skin around its neck is ragged and torn, as though the body was ripped from the neck. The head is suspended by three chains, one of which is attached to the skin at the back of the head. The other two are hooked through the heads eyelids and forehead, opening the heads eyes wide and causing an intense level of agony. The head is made from foam filled latex, which makes the head moderately pliable and rather durable. The Tortured Severed Head is a shocking display piece that really adds a sense of macabre horror to any location, whether you are just trying to scare people or you are just displaying not only your favorite zombie trophy but also demonstrating your seething dislike of the walking dead.
- An Extremely Shocking and Terrifying Appearance
- Reminiscent of a Torture Victims Severed Head
- Potential Trophy for Zombie Hunters
- Shocking yet Effective Zombie Accessory or Weapon
- Made from Foam Filled Latex
- Fantastic Zombie Outbreak Decoration
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges