It goes without saying that in a situation involving zombies, losing your leg is almost as bad as losing your head. Whoever the Severed Human Leg belonged to before is probably gone now, leaving it as a grim reminder and a potential zombie snack. This pale, flesh-toned leg has been severed just above the knee, near the middle of the upper leg. The site of the wound features dark blood, as well as torn, jagged edges of blood and tissue. Given the red scratches and claw-marks on the leg, ankle, and foot, it looks like the leg was torn off or chewed off by zombies, which means the owner could still be out there, as a zombie. The leg is made from foam filled latex, which gives it a pliable consistency tempered with a surprising level of toughness. Of course, when there are zombies involved, you are sure to see odd pieces and bits of zombie meals sitting on the streets, as zombies traditionally go after the freshest meal they can catch. However, the Severed Human Leg also makes a great last ditch weapon for any survivor who finds themselves fighting a zombie unarmed, although it could just as easily end up in the hands of any zombie hungry enough to pick the leg up for food and clever enough to realize that swinging the leg extends its reach.
- A Gruesome and Macabre Decoration
- Visceral, Almost Fresh Appearance
- Shocking yet Effective Zombie Accessory or Weapon
- Possible Last Ditch Defense Weapon for Survivors
- Made from Foam Filled Latex
- Fantastic Zombie Outbreak Item
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges