Death is not always so unkind as to not offer respects to a pair of hanged skeletons. The Deaths Hanged Men Fountain is a fully functional water fountain that depicts a solemn, respectful reaper as it offers a prayer to a pair of hanging skeletons. This impressive fountain has a gothic style to its appearance, sitting on a rectangular base that is darkly colored and decorated with stylish gothic arches. It looks as though it is made from weathered and cracked bricks that are a dark blue black color. Two towers rise from the sides and support a central gothic arch, from which two skeletons are hung by chains while streams of water pour around them. Behind the skeletons is the distant image of a castle shrouded in night. Small vines grow up the towers and arch, while off to one side, Death stands in tattered black robes, its hands folded together as though praying. Opposite Death is a stack of three skulls, sitting next to a ring of skulls which can support a small tea light. This amazing fountain is made from cold cast resin, which has been meticulously hand-painted to make every detail that much more impressive. It measures 7 inches wide and 10 inches tall. The fountain uses a UL approved plug to supply it with power. The Deaths Hanged Men Fountain is perfectly sized to go on virtually any shelf, desk, or table, and it makes for a fantastic decoration or gift idea to any enthusiast or collector who might be interested in a great little gothic fountain.
- Absolutely Stunning Details
- Impressive Display Piece
- Made from Hand Painted Cold Cast Resin
- Fully Functional Water Fountain
- Features a Standard UL Approved Plug
- A Great Home Decor Piece or Gift Idea
- Width: 7 Inches
- Height: 10 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges