This gothic figurine depicts a skeleton gentleman who embodies one of the seven deadly sins. In the Skeletal Envy Statue, the skeletal figure rubs its skeletal claws together while watching another, clearly embodying the sin of envy. The base of this little figurine is made up of a rolled scroll that has come loose. On the front, the scroll base clearly reads envy. Coming out of the parchment is a skeletal figure wearing a black top hat, a black cloak, and white cuffs. The skeleton is busy wringing its hands together in a devious and jealous manner, while its head is tilted, as though watching another. Its tongue hangs out just slightly from between its teeth. This intriguing little gothic statue is made from cold cast resin, which has been attractively hand-painted to ensure that it is as detailed as is possible. It measures, from base to top, approximately 4.25 inches tall. On its own, the Skeletal Envy Statue is a fantastic little gothic figurine, representing one of the seven deadly sins. It makes for a fantastic decor item or gift that can be displayed just about anywhere, or it can also be paired with its six other companion pieces to make a full set of the seven deadly sins.
- Made from Hand-painted Cold Cast Resin
- Features a Realistic and Sinful Skeletal Gentleman
- Extremely Detailed Appearance
- A Fantastic Gift Idea or Home Decoration
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges