The Welcome To My World Statue by Sheila Wolk is a visually rich statue that depicts a brightly dressed entity offering a personal welcome to a world of his own design. Hand-painted, this statue features exquisite detail and vivid, bright coloration. The primary focus of this statue is the central figure, who stands well above the fairies near his feet. Dressed in a somewhat shamanistic fashion, the figure wears a blue and white robe that is both decorative and ornate. Feathers hang from his sleeves, and white fur lines his red mantle. Countless more colors decorate his torso and chest, while his mask is a vivid array of red, blue, white, and yellow. Slightly hunched, this figure is bowed over, with one arm extended in a welcoming gesture, while the three fairies fawn and flutter about the clouds that make up the base of this statue. Made from cold cast resin, this statue stands approximately 7.5 inches in height. Welcoming and wonderful, the Welcome To My World Statue by Sheila Wolk is a great decoration that all but exudes an amiable appearance, making it a great item to include in virtually any decor.
About the Artist:
Sheila Wolk began as an art director for a pharmaceutical advertising agency and medical illustrator, honing her skills in drawing the human form. Her first pastel paintings were for the genre of sports art. In fact, Sheila became so good at capturing the human form in movement that she was named Sport Artist of the Year in 1987. American Sport Art Museum and Archives (ASAMA) gave this auspicious award to her soft-edged pastel paintings of the hard action sports. Her transition into the land of fantasy happened slowly, but, once Sheila decided to change her focus, the result was sensational. Sheila Wolk blends techniques to create a stirring glimpse into the magical world we live in - its lore, its myths and its legends.
- Made from Hand-painted Cold Cast Resin
- An Intriguing and Colorful Statue
- Incredibly Detailed Appearance
- An Amazing Home Decor or Gift Idea
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges