The German Renaissance Dress is an elegant and attractive renaissance-styled dress that is stylishly made from high-quality materials. Combining regular and ornamented taffeta, this dress can transform any modern woman into a renaissance beauty. Made entirely from taffeta, this dress has a look and feel that is remarkably similar to that of silk. It is soft to the touch and comfortable to wear. It even shimmers faintly like silk in the light. The dress is primarily plain taffeta and features attractive, ornamented taffeta as decorative accents. The center of the dress is entirely ornamented taffeta that features an attractive vine-patterned design. Subtle gold trim lines the middle of the dress as well as the neckline. The sleeves are slightly puffy from shoulder to elbow. From the elbow and beyond the sleeves are dramatically flared to create extra-long graceful, draped sleeves that hang off the arm. Like the center of the dress, the sleeves are also rendered in ornamented taffeta. The German Renaissance Dress includes an attractive, delicate scarf with an intricately decorated brooch, to be worn however you desire. Pictured here, the dress is worn with the addition of a petticoat, which helps to give the dress a more pronounced shape. A petticoat or hoop skirt is not included but can be purchased separately. And not only is the German Renaissance Dress absolutely gorgeous, but it is also a blast to wear. There is no small amount of fun to be had dressed as a renaissance lady at a gathering, fair, or party.
- Made from High Quality Taffeta
- Attractive and Elegant Design
- Great for Medieval Reenactments, Renaissance Fairs, and Medieval-Themed Weddings
- Styled after Medieval and Renaissance-Era Clothing
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length
first to write a review.
How would you rate your overall satisfaction with this item?
How would you rate the quality of this item?
Was the item you ordered accurately described on the website?
Would you Recommend this item?
How would you rate your experience purchasing from Medieval Collectibles?
The pictures don't do this beautiful dress justice. I'm 5'6" and a size 2, and for about 5 years now, I've been looking for a blue and gold Renaissance dress that would fit me for a particular character in a fantasy series. I was worried this one might be too big, or too long, but thanks to the return policy, I wasn't afraid to try. Thanks to the lace-up corset in the back, this dress ended up being very figure flattering for me, and as corsets are adjustable, I'm sure it would be flattering for a variety of body types. The neckline is perfect: a little sexy: but not so low it shows an inappropriate amount of cleavage. I'm taller than average, yet these days, I have to have some dresses hemmed and I worried about this one. But it's the perfect length. It goes down to the floor and just shows the tops of my gold slippers. The back sash is removable as I hoped it would be. I'm just thrilled with my purchase and can't wait to wear it. The only not-so-good thing about my shopping experience was having to wait 2 1/2 months to get the dress. But it was worth the wait! :)
Reviewed by Margaret
4/29/2016 2:51:21 PM
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges