With its split design, the Squires Tunic has the potential to display a wide variety of interesting color combinations, beyond the staggering array of color possibilities, however, the Squires Tunic is actually rather simple in appearance. The tunic is bicolored and divided into two halves, each of which is typically a different color. Made from 100 percent cotton, this tunic is also quite soft and very comfortable to wear. It falls past the waist when worn properly, reaching nearly the knees, and is completely sleeveless, although the torso has a somewhat V-styled shape (the shoulders are broad and the fringes taper inward and down towards the waist). Please note that while the tunic above is pictured with a belt, an actual belt is not included with the tunic. And do not let the notion that this is an article of mens clothing fool you, as this tunic is great for men and women alike. This may be called the Squires Tunic, but that does not mean that wearing it automatically makes you a squire. Actually, this tunic is great for any profession, as knights, smiths, and all other castes of life can enjoy wearing this tunic at their next big outing.
- Made from 100 percent Cotton
- Great, Versatile Piece of Medieval Clothing
- Great for Renaissance Fairs and Medieval Reenactments
- Can be Worn by Men and Women
- Small: 35-36 Inch Chest
- Medium: 37-38 Inch Chest
- Large: 39-41 Inch Chest
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Chest
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges