Use this fine quality leather baldric to complete many of your period outfits. The baldric is the leather strap that goes across your chest and lets your sword hang at your hip. This does not include the roman belt, which can be purchased separately. The Roman Baldric is meant to be used with typical Roman Swords that have four metal rings on the scabbards, like our Pompeii Gladius or Roman Gladius - Maintz Pattern Swords. Each end of the baldric has two loops that go through a ring on either side of the scabbard and then secure by chicago screws. So there are a total of four leather loops to match up with the four metal rings on the scabbard. The sword is held upright at the waist. A great addition to any Roman Soldiers outfit.
- Made from top grade Leather
- Meant to be used to hold Roman Style Swords
- Perfect for Roman or Period style Outfits
- One size fits most (adjustable).
first to write a review.
How would you rate your overall satisfaction with this item?
How would you rate the quality of this item?
Was the item you ordered accurately described on the website?
Would you Recommend this item?
How would you rate your experience purchasing from Medieval Collectibles?
Made the purchase for a church play. It worked well.
Reviewed by Barbara
1/7/2015 9:59:28 AM
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges