The Dark Moon Vibro Glaive is made from durable foam that does not shred and is sealed with a strong coating of latex. This item features a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. The Vibro Glaive is an awesome looking LARP weapon, perfect for futuristic LARPs. It makes a great character accessory or prop. This glaive can also be used for Steampunk themes.
The future is bleak, hopeless, and dark. To survive in this world, make sure your guards are up and your weapons ready. Dark Moon gear is great for modern, futuristic, and post-apocalyptic LARP scenarios. The varieties of weapons are many, and everything in this world will be used to get the upper hand. Make your choice and fight to survive yet another night.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear. With proper maintenance and storage, your LARP weapons will last you a very long time.
Great for futuristic, post-apocalyptic, and steampunk LARPs
- A great quality LARP weapon with a unique design
- Strong latex coating with a round fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Use our Maintenance Silicone spray to ensure long life
- Overall Length: 74Inches
- Blade Length: 19 Inches
- Blade Width: 3.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 48 Inches
- Hilt Width: 7 Inches
Please be aware that measurements may vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges