The American Liberty Sword by Marto of Toledo Spain was created in memory of the 9/11 Twin Towers disaster and terrorist attacks of September 11th, 2001. From the top (pommel) of the sword to the tip of the blade, this exclusive sword depicts in symbols the indomitable spirit and the love of freedom, liberty, and justice of the American people. The pommel of the American Liberty Sword is a clear resin globe, with a scale reproduction of the Statue of Liberty encased within, held aloft by an eagle with wings spread. The handgrip depicts the American flag with the stars and stripes. The quillons of the guard are fashioned with two 24K Gold plated American eagles joined together by a ribbon with the words E Pluribus Unum (Out of Many, One) inscribed. The center piece of the guard features a medallion showing the Scales of Justice in relief. The tempered stainless steel blade is decorated with 24K Gold etchings depicting numerous historical American symbols including the Liberty Bell and American Indian and cowboy tributes. Whether a collector of swords, Americana, or JUST A PROUD AMERICAN, The American Liberty Sword by Marto of Toledo Spain is an art piece to display with PRIDE!
- 420 Stainless Steel Blade 24K Gold Etching
- 24K Gold Plated Zamak Hilt
- Clear Resin Globe Containing Miniature Statue of Liberty
- Overall Length: 49 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 90 day return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund*, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- *We can only process refunds to items returned within 30 days, after 30 days we offer exchange or store credit only.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges