Celebrating a well-remembered king of England, the King Richard the Lionheart Sword by Marto pays homage to a man who was not only a generous knight but also a great soldier, whose ability inspired his subjects and men for countless years. Richard became known as Coeur de Lion, or Richard the Lionheart, even before his accession, at the beginning of the Third Crusade when Philip of France was compared with a lamb and Richard with a lion. The King Richard the Lionheart Sword by Marto of Toledo Spain has a stainless steel blade with the upper half ornamented with engravings in 24K gold. The cast metal hilt has the quillons decorated with two 24K Gold plated winged dragons and the coat-of-arms of England. In the center of the gold plated pommel there is a pewter-toned, sculpted face of a lion, with blood red jewels as its eyes, while the handgrip is beautifully wrapped with crossing leather strips with silver-plated flower-shaped buttons. Without a doubt, King Richard the Lionhearts Sword, by Marto, is a beautiful item celebrating a great and well-loved king.
- AISI 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- 24K Gold Etched Blade
- 24K Gold Plated Handle With Silver Accents
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges