Among the three kings that took part in the third Crusade, Frederick I Barbarossa of Germany was the first to reach the city of Jerusalem. Called Redbeard for the color his hair, Emperor Frederick was brave and valiant, and led his army to defeat many enemy armies, although he did not fulfill his conquest of Jerusalem, in part because he drowned in a river in 1190. As grand an emperor as he was a warrior, The Emperor Frederick I Barbarossa (Redbeard) Sword by Marto pays homage to this great man. It has a tempered steel blade, ornamented with 24K Gold engravings on its upper part. The hilt is made in bronze plated cast metal with short, straight quillons, decorated with relief figures, with a nut-shaped pommel surmounted by two kneeling knights. The handgrip is wrapped alternatively by black leather and 24K gold plated metal stripes. This custom crafted sword is a fine tribute befitting this great Crusader King.
- AISI 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- 24K Gold Etchings on Blade
- Bronze-Plated Handle with Gold Accents
- Overall Length: 43 Inches
first to write a review.
- If all items on your order are in stock, your order will ship the same or next business day.
- Express orders must be placed before 3 p.m. CST to ensure same day shipment (all items must be in stock as well).
- You have the option to guarantee same day shipping if your order is processed after 3 p.m. CST, there will be a $10.00 rush fee.
- If one or more of the items on your order are out of stock, your order may not ship right away.
- You are only charged for one shipment per order, therefore we generally ship orders together, once all items are in stock.
- You may arrange to receive multiple shipments by selecting so during checkout or by contacting our customer service.
- To see if your items are in stock or out of stock, simply view the availability shown under the Price.
- Orders are shipped Monday-Friday.
- Domestic orders are shipped via UPS.
- International orders have the choice of USPS or UPS.
- International orders may be subject to additional fees (customs and brokerage) due at the time of delivery collected by the delivery company.
- Please check for emails from us. We may contact you by email regarding your order. We will also send your packing slip with tracking information by email once your order ships.
- Most shipments do not require a signature. Shipments over $500 may be subject to requiring a signature.
- Orders are delivered Monday-Friday. To arrange a Saturday delivery please contact our customer service department before ordering as this option has an additional cost and cannot be purchased through our online shopping cart.
- Once your package is delivered, please inspect your order to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied, please contact so we can quickly correct any issues.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We have a 1 year return policy.
- Items must be in their original condition to be returned.
- We cannot accept worn, washed, used, or damaged items.
- You can return items and get a refund, do an immediate exchange, or get store credit for a future order.
- Please note you are responsible for all shipping fees incurred with returns and exchanges.
- To read our full return policy please click here: Returns and Exchanges